Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. … but there is a catch:
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.
I think this is a great way to circulate some of the great older posts everyone had written, return to a few great places in our memories and also learn a little something about ourselves and each other that we may not know. Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be *newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better….and don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!
1. Rain rain... I have chosen this post as i love the everydayness of it... A half term rainy day full of glitter, glue and chatter with my wee girls. Little moments that memories are made of.
2. Mixed Feelings Although this is a bitter sweet post, i wanted to include it as it speaks of friendship and support during painful events. It represents being there for others and being grateful for others being there for us too. Friends are something to celebrate, but to never take for granted. So i thank all my friends, virtual and 3 dimensional (you know who you are) , for all your love and support and for just 'being there'.. i feel very fortunate to have you. x
3. The Flour loft and a bit about us... This was put up when i started posting on the Flour Loft blog and introduces the studio that Alice and i have shared for the past 4 years. We are now clearing the studio and are due to hand the keys back in March. This is tinged with a pang of nostalgia and sadness as this has been an incredible journey and a lot of fun. Change is inevitible and the time seems right to move on to a new stage in our lives and to explore new possibilities. It is an exciting time.
4. Harvest Reflection When i looked back over my past posts for one to include in
'something i love', i realise that i have started lots of posts with the phrase, 'i love to...'
I have picked this one as the garden, growing veg, cooking our harvest and just generally sharing the whole experience with my family captures many loves and represents my desire to simplify my life.
5. Five have fun in the meadow... I have included this post as it sums up the friendship between Al and me and our kids... we love days like these.. sharing, playing, laughing and just generally 'hanging out' all together.
So now i need to tag 5 others. If you would like to join in please do but it's entirely optional.. so no pressure.